my desk, reading endless articles; or in the kitchen, washing up. Got
feedback from Delicious exercise back, so ever-so-slightly joyous.
Also, another good meeting with the Chair of the UEA Lib Dems (news to
come soon, I hope).
This afternoon, read ten-odd articles, bits from four or five books,
and wrote some decent points down: despite not having that much down
on paper, I've been thinking about the essay (for my Big Brother
class, will post a link to the article under scrutiny later) for days
now, so think I've got a lot of it down. Still not really sure whether
this will be too little (or too much?) for 1,500 words, but we shall
see. Trying to approach this first round of essays as a test- seeing
how my way of writing essays fits with University, and learning from
the outcomes. Hopefully this'll work.
Treated myself to 1984- the book and the DVD- so looking forward to
that. Flatmates looking to go out tomorrow night, so might get a
welcome break from this old Mac of mine. Moo cards here, travel
article in Concrete today. Not too shabby for Dan.
No comments:
Post a Comment