and goes on the machine (we eventually won £4.50, but that was after
probably putting in more than that), and then progressed to D's flat,
a couple of beers, and then out came the UV. UV scrawls all over the
kitchen, M's room, t-shirts, arms, everywhere. Not exactly the purpose
the police intended them for, but well fun. J has a UV light, so we
could see the various drawings, scribblings, and Eddie Izzard quotes
around the place. A very cool time, fun people, lots of guitar, and
totally studenty.
Didn't feel too bad when woke up, clocks went back this morning so
wasn't even that late when came home. Got first drafts of both essays
I'm working on today done, but not happy with them at all: both
because I don't think the reading I did really makes an appearance,
and because they aren't particularly well written.
Bit nervous about Alphabeat interview tomorrow, really excited about
the gig. Hopefully will chill me out from this weekend, and get me on
track with the next essay I need to do (due in in a week and a half).
Trying to be positive about them, and to think of them as first
attempts and a way of seeing how University works, that that's the
purpose of the first year here, but still I worry.
Think I want to go abroad for my second semester next year (Jan 2010),
but again a scary thing. Will have to think seriously about it. Decent
enough weekend, really looking forward to this week: Alphabeat, James
Bond, Sparks in the Park. And just £70 left in my bank account.
No comments:
Post a Comment