Wednesday, February 25, 2009

More weeks.

It's Week 7. I've been and gone to Belgium (Brussels is an odd city-
not as metropolitan as I thought, it felt a bit like Washington DC,
where the only thing of any purpose or vitality is the politics,
everything else seems standard, odd for a capital, Leuven is a very
cool place). Getting some work done now, IR essay on Sino-US relations
due Thursday. It's close to being the last minute, but i've been
reading about it for what seems like months, so I really hope I can do
this in the exam as well.

Scary that over half of the semester has gone. Union nominations been
and gone, still thinking about whether I want to stick with this
course here next year. Oh, and all the D stuff.

That's it for now- watching SATC, but need to get another half an hour
of IR done tonight, just refining things a bit before properly
drafting things tomorrow, then amending Thursday. Shattered- agreed to
do ambassadoring tomorrow, procrastination as motivation, hope that
between that, washing/Shoosh (oh, the glamour), can get a good amount
done-

D

No comments: