23:19
This is my first blog in a long while, and maybe my last- here at least. It's the day before my 19th, and thought I'd write one last blog to finish the coverage of this University year. So: I think it went alright. Studies were up-and-down interest wise, mainly up (fortunately) attainment wise. But that's all secondary I suppose.
Still haven't found out exam results- next week probably.
Not sure how the blogging experience has gone- interesting, enjoyable when I've fancied it, but pretty much neglected the majority of the other time. It might become useful lots of times pretty soon- I'm tempted to blog/write online my stab at National Novel Writing Month in November (50,000 words in a month), or to use it to talk about trying to get a bit fitter this year, or for general stuff again, or as a kind of column thing or whathaveyou.
We'll see, I suppose.
But for now; a much belated wave-off.
baronessrosscott
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment